Subject: SAVE THE DATE - Multilateral Meeting on Women in prison / Réunion multilatérale sur Les femmes en prison, 12-13/11/2025
From: "PolicePrisons.Projects" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 17:20:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-dessous

Dear Madam,

Dear Sir,

Please find attached the concept note related to the meeting on “Women in
prisons: Enhancing gender-sensitive prison policies and practices in
Council of Europe Member States” to be held in Strasbourg, on 12-13
November 2025.

A nomination letter will be sent in the upcoming weeks, asking the
authorities to inform the Secretariat of the name and contact details of
the person nominated to attend this event.

Please also be informed that online participation in the meeting will be
possible. We shall therefore be grateful if you could let us know whether
your authorities would like to make use of this possibility.

We thank you for your interest and remain at your disposal should you
require any further information.

Yours sincerely,

The Co-operation in Police and

Deprivation of Liberty Division

Madame, Monsieur,

Nous vous prions de bien vouloir trouver ci-joint la note conceptuelle
relative à la réunion “Femmes en prison : Vers des politiques et pratiques
pénitentiaires plus sensibles au genre dans le Etats membres du Conseil de
l’Europe” qui se tiendra à Strasbourg, les 12 et 13 novembre 2025.

Une lettre de nomination vous parviendra dans les semaines à venir
demandant à vos autorités de communiquer au Secrétariat le nom et les
coordonnées de la personne désignée pour participer à cet évènement.

Veuillez également noter qu’il sera possible de participer en ligne à la
réunion. Nous vous serions donc reconnaissants de nous faire savoir si vos
autorités souhaitent bénéficier de cette possibilité.

Nous vous remercions pour votre intérêt et restons à votre disposition
pour toute information complémentaire.

Cordialement,

La Division de la Coopération en matière de Police

et de Privation de liberté